Tuesday, August 30, 2011

discontent

I don't like complaining. I can't stand when people constantly complain about something instead of being proactive. I don't like certain things in my life so I have taken steps to fix them. The problem with this though I'm not seeing certain things get better. In fact, I feel even more stressed. I cried today. I'm frustrated. I'm discontent. I'm pretty sure I've taken more than I can chew. I just want a community. I yearn for it. I want to be held accountable. I want to hold others accountable. I want help. I want held. And at this point, I am even a little jealous of people in AA, well the idea of AA. They have meetings to talk about their problems, struggles, frustrations.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh... I've been there/am often there. I will pray for you! God is good and I know/believe that there are times of refreshing for you on the way. If you don't mind, I'd love to share a verse with you that has helped me lately.
    "Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why have you become disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God. Psalms 42:11" David had quite the life when He wrote this,but it was inspired by God to tell Him(and us) to keep his hope in God. This reminded me that most circumstances distract our eyes/minds from being fixed on Christ Jesus and His love. So let me say this, praise God, He loves you with an everlasting love. Circumstances change by the minute/hour/day/year but His love for you is constant. "Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow. James 1:17"
    I'm sure you know this but sometimes I need a reminder and its nice to know that somewhere out there someone is praying for you! So God Bless you. Keep Jesus in focus, and may you have an amazing week! :)

    ReplyDelete