Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Bliss.
Madeline laughed on July 1st. Who did she laugh for first? ME :) She has continued to melt my heart every time since then (not that she doesn't melt my heart on a day to day basis simply by existing, but you understand what I mean). She is such a happy baby. Other than this ridiculous heat we've been overwhelmed with lately, she is generally content. What more could I ask for? I could watch her for hours swat at toys, smile, or blow raspberries. No wonder I don't get every thing done anymore. Can I say I'm really upset about that though? Nahh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SUCH a sweet post, Kristina. I would like to recommend your blog to a friend of mine, if you don't mind. She's a very young Christian, and is unmmarried. She just had her 2nd daughter by a different man, and I think she would be very encouraged by what you share.
ReplyDeleteP.S.
Looking at your Twitter, your 3rd one down--I relate to that so much. Looking at old journals is eye opening, I should do it more often.
Definitely, Jen! Recommend away!
ReplyDelete