Thursday, September 29, 2011

Heavy Heart.

Heaven broke into this moment, it's too wonderful to speak
You're worth all of me, you're worth all of me
So let me recklessly love you, even if I bleed
You're worth all of me, you're worth all of me

You're gonna have all of me, you're gonna have all of me,
Cause you're worth every fallen tear, you're worth facing any fear
You're gonna know all my love, even if it's not enough
Enough to mend our broken hearts, giving you all of me is where I'll start


I have heard this song every day for the last week on my drive to class in the mornings. Every morning I cry. I didn't know the story behind the song at first, but it felt like an anthem. Once I heard the meaning behind it I cried even more. The strength, the courage, the patience, the humility Matt Hammitt and his family went through this past year is incredible. If you haven't heard this song, you need to: "All of Me". Anyway...It's been a constant prayer for me "so let me recklessly love you, even if I bleed". Because I am falling in love with Jesus. I'm not even close to where I want to be with Him, but I am so much closer than I was a year ago. How I go about my day is so much different. I am so much more positive about things. God shows me something good daily, even during the rainy dreary cold weather we've had the last few days, even when I worked a lot this weekend, even when I was stressed to my core. God is here. I ache for you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment