Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Jesus says,

"There's only grace
There's only love
There's only mercy and believe me it's enough
Your sins are gone
Without a trace
And there's nothing left now
There's only grace"

God's grace is abundant. I am a firm believer in God's grace and the power it has for the people who believe there is no hope, for the people who believe their sin is too big. I believe in grace for me. I have a hard time accepting the fact that it's not just for me. It's for anyone. It's for the people who have hurt me. It's for the people I don't believe deserve anything good in this world. Grace isn't about deserving anything; in fact it's the opposite. Despite my sin, God forgives. Despite your sin, God loves. This is a very VERY hard thing for me to comprehend. It's an even more difficult thing for me to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment