Sunday, August 1, 2010

Madeline rolled over on the 21st for the first time. She is growing like a weed! She's over 16 pounds already and not even four months old. She'll be starting kindergarten before I know it :( She is beautiful. I can not even begin to describe how grateful I am that God put her in my life, the He entrusted her with me. He has given me the responsibility to raise her. That is astounding.




God is good. I missed church this morning which I feel bad about. I have been so tired lately, which I hope doesn't begin to interfere with my nursing. Yesterday I went to a baby shower for my cousin. She is having a girl as well. It was great to be with family. I love them so much. Although I may be biased, I really think I have one of the best families.

No comments:

Post a Comment