Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hmm.

Hello repressed memories.
I don't remember, and I don't forget.

Sometimes I miss my sophomore year even though it sucked in mostly every way. I was depressed, but I was brilliant. I was witty. I was cunning. I was beautiful. I was growing. I fought with myself constantly. I made everything a battle, even when I didn't need it to be. It was almost like a game I played with myself. Sick, I know. I had fuel. I had interests. I had a personality. I struggled, but I was learning. I was finding joy and peace.

Now, I'm not sure who I am anymore. I'm not sure where I'm going. I'm not sure what I'm doing. Everything is changing. It's not like change is a bad thing, even though I don't really like change in general. Everything is changing though. I'd rather be at the end where I'm adjusted to the change, looking back on it, than in the middle of it. God's doing something in my life. I can feel Him preparing me or warning me or leading me. I'm not really sure what's going on, but he's here. I'm not sure of the feeling I've had lately. It's almost scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment