Never have I been a morning person; however, now I seem to not have a choice in the matter. I'm constantly waking up at 5AM and wrestle with myself to get back to sleep for about an hour. Then reality sets in that no such luck will be presenting itself, so I get out of bed. I suppose it will be getting much worse than this; maybe my body is simply preparing me. Funny how that works. The ultrasound concluded I'm carrying a little girl, but who knows. She could come out a boy; they make mistakes sometimes. She is a little Rocky Balboa, er should I say Laila Ali, in my uterus the way she kicks and punches around. I still haven't been able to feel it, but I could see her doing it on the screen. She's beautiful.
I can't believe Thanksgiving has already arrived. I hardly feel like we had Halloween. Christmas is less than a month away. I don't really want any gifts. I don't need anything, not yet.
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. - Psalm 107:1
Kristina,
ReplyDeleteI've been following your blog, and just want you to know I'm praying for you. Yes, His love for you endures, and I pray He bless you with wisdom and peace (and rest!). ;)
I look forward to your posts to know how you're doing. Just know a little blonde girl in IL is praying for you.
:hug:
Jen